- PZD-1c: Draft proposed language for changes to zoning code based on PZD-1a memo and PZD-1b dialogue. Involve planners and/or local zoning experts in the creation of the draft language.
- PZD-10a: Permits small ground-mounted solar PV as an accessory use in at least one zoning district.
- PZD-10b: Exempts rooftop solar PV from certain restrictions on accessory uses (e.g. height limits, rooftop equipment screening requirements, or other restrictions).
- PZD-10c: Exempts small ground-mounted solar PV from certain restrictions on accessory uses (e.g. setbacks, coverage or impervious surface calculations, or other restrictions).
- PZD-12a: Establishes a clear regulatory pathway for primary use solar PV (e.g. through a special use permit or through inclusion among allowed conditional uses).
- PZD-12b: Establishes solar energy zones and/or solar overlays for primary use solar PV.