- PZD-2a: Post an online document from the Planning/Zoning Department that states accessory use solar PV is allowed by-right in all major zones.
- PZD-3a: Review existing planning documents and identify new opportunities (not already included) to integrate solar PV into planning goals. Compile findings in a memo.
- PZD-3b: Draft language and a timeline for the includion of solar PV in exisiting and/or future plans. Involved planners in the creation of draft language.
- PZD-10a: Permits small ground-mounted solar PV as an accessory use in at least one zoning district.
- PZD-10b: Exempts rooftop solar PV from certain restrictions on accessory uses (e.g. height limits, rooftop equipment screening requirements, or other restrictions).
- PZD-12a: Establishes a clear regulatory pathway for primary use solar PV (e.g. through a special use permit or through inclusion among allowed conditional uses).
- PZD-12b: Establishes solar energy zones and/or solar overlays for primary use solar PV.