Upcoming Webinar: How to Develop a Solarize Campaign
Join us on Monday, August 26 at 2pm ET for our webinar titled, How to Develop a Solarize Campaign.
In this webinar, we will learn the basics of a successful Solarize campaign. Experts from Solar United Neighbors and the Philadelphia Energy Authority will share how a Solarize campaign can keep more economic value in the community and be modified to enable participation by low-to-moderate income customers. The webinar will also feature two cases studies from Alaska and Indiana. Now in year two, Solarize Anchorage brings together academic, non-profit, and community partners to lower the barriers to installing solar in neighborhoods around the city. Hear how this community went from 33 systems installed to over 130 rooftop solar installations in a year. We will also hear about how the Michiana Area Council of Governments (MACOG) coordinated with volunteers and municipalities to develop and host the Solarize Indiana workshops in 2017 and 2019, driven by volunteer decision-makers with municipalities supporting outreach and serving as guest speakers.
- Jason Coughlin | Senior Researcher at National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Corey Ramsden | Vice President for Go Solar Programs at Solar United Neighbors
- Laura Rigell | Solar Manager at Philadelphia Energy Authority
- Chris Pike | Research Engineer at the Alaska Center for Energy & Power
- Leah Thill | SolSmart Advisor & Senior Environmental Planner at MACOG