Please supply documentation to support this question. You can either upload a file or provide a link. Please indicate where in your documentation we should look to find the sections that are relevant to this question.
Please include 'http://' or 'https://' at the beginning of your link.
· Provide a link to the solar landing page.
· Pulaski County, VA | SolSmart Gold
· Tyngsborough, MA | SolSmart Gold
· CE-1 SolSmart Solar Landing Page Template | SolSmart
· Homeowner’s Guide to Going Solar | U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
· Residential Consumer Guide to Solar Power | Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA)
· Provide a link to a webpage that contains information about local solar installers and/or solar quote platforms.
· Denver, CO | SolSmart Gold
· Schaumburg, IL | SolSmart Silver
· Board Certified Professionals Directory | North American Board Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP)
· EnergySage | EnergySage
· Pickmysolar | Pick My Solar
· Solar Buyer’s Markets: Potential PV Price Savings of Online Quote Platforms | National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
· Provide a link to a webpage that contains information about financing options and incentives.
· Walnut Creek, CA | SolSmart Gold
· Wood County, WI | SolSmart Gold
· A Homeowner’s Guide to Solar Financing: Leases, Loans and PPAs | Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA)
· Database of State Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency (DSIRE) | North Carolina Clean Energy Technology Center (NCCETC)
· Financing your solar panel system | EnergySage
· Provide a link to a webpage containing consumer protection resources.
· Alexandria, VA | SolSmart Gold
· James City County, VA | SolSmart Bronze
· Consumer Solar Checklist | Interstate Renewable Energy Council (IREC)
· Residential Issues and Existing Regulatory Framework | SolSmart’s Toolkit for Local Governments
· Solar Customer Resource Portal | Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA)
· Provide a link to a webpage with information about state policies relating to solar access and/or rights.
· Torrance, CA | SolSmart Gold
· Wilmette, IL | SolSmart Silver
· A Comprehensive Review of Solar Access Law in the United States | Solar America Board for Codes and Standards (Solar ABCs)
· Provide a link to a webpage with information about state policies relating to Homeowner Associations and solar PV.
· Hallandale Beach, FL | SolSmart Silver
· A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood: Encouraging Solar Development through Community Association Policies and Processes | The Solar Foundation
· Provide a link to a webpage displaying solar PV metrics.
· Boulder, CO | SolSmart Gold
· Westminster, CO | Not Designated
· Provide a link to the solar map for your community.
· Los Angeles County, CA | Not Designated
· Data Explorer | Google
· Go Solar Ready | Ohio-Kentucky-Indiana Regional Council of Governments
· NY Solar Map |Sustainable CUNY
· Project Sunroof | Google
· Provide a link(s) to details about the solar informational session or tour such as an agenda, date, time, and location.
· Lower Merion, PA | SolSmart Bronze
· Sarasota County, FL | SolSmart Silver
· Virtual Solar Tours | National Solar Tour
· Provide posted job descriptions, screenshots from employment websites, evidence of classified ads or advertisement of job trainings.
· Fitchburg, WI | SolSmart Bronze
· Washington, DC | SolSmart Gold
· Solar Training Network | The Solar Foundation
· Solar Workforce Development Pilot | St. Louis, MO
· Workforce Development | Grid Alternatives
· Provide a link to a document demonstrating encouragement of solar PV projects.
· Fayetteville, AR | SolSmart Gold
· Louisville, KY | SolSmart Gold
· Stakeholder Engagement | SolSmart’s Toolkit for Local Governments
· Provide meeting minutes (including a list of follow-up action items), meeting agenda, or materials prepared for the meeting (e.g., handouts and slides) from within the past year and provide documentation of the regularly scheduled frequency of these meetings.
· Branford, CT | Not Designated
· Fairfield, CT | SolSmart Gold
Mark this section as 'complete' when you have finished answering all the questions you intend to include in your application. This will note it as such in the section navigation. Don't worry, you can still return to update it if you want!